Thursday, October 20, 2011

Does that resume come with a translator?

I saw this on a resume today.

Although I think the candidate was being genuine, I'm pretty sure I don't care if he likes rice.


Well like many people now a days and not just in the IT field I do game in my spare time mainly RTS and a bit of MMORPG. I enjoy takeout it's so simple and well rice is always good! I feel that I often take a different approach to resolve things that come up I have also had instructors comment on how I do things being different then most other peoples in our classes. It results in the job getting accomplished sometimes just in a different way then some would consider normal.

That is probably the best interview advice I have have ever received!!! ~Neal C.

I wanted to talk to you again before this interview because you really geek interview tips. ~Chad T.